Did You Miss Any #FedLifeHacks?
2021 was a busy year for #FedLifeHacks, covering many topics of interest to feds and their families. Our #hacks are filled with advice, information, and resources of use to feds at all ages and stages of life, both in and out of work.
In case you missed any of them, here’s what we wrote about last year:
- Resources For Navigating Kids And School During The Pandemic
- Have You Heard About The New Paid Parental Leave Benefit For Feds?
- An FAQ For Understanding College Financial Aid Offers
- It’s Women’s Health Week: Here are 6 Resources to Get You Started
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Do You Know About the Government’s Phased Retirement Program?
- Men’s Health Week
- How to Preserve and Improve Your Hearing at Any Age
- Are You Ready for Summer Weather Emergencies?
- How to Keep Your Skin Healthy this Summer and All Year Round
- Resources for First Generation College Students
- Emotional Intelligence 101
- Six Tips for Avoiding and Addressing Burnout at Work
- Are You Ready for Winter Weather?
- Health Insurance 101
- How to Talk to a Loved One About Memory Issues
- Tips for Balancing Saving for Retirement and College
- Emotional Intelligence Part 2: Applying EI Skills at Work