THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED WITH SUPPORT FROM:
Who is Eligible?
Please review the Tutor.Com honor code.
Tutor.com’s mission is to support and enhance the academic achievement of each of the students with whom we work. Academic achievement involves striving to understand, integrate, retain and apply skills and concepts. There can be no academic achievement without academic integrity.
In support of both academic achievement and academic integrity, Tutor.com and Tutor.com tutors do not condone:
Students who use the services of Tutor.com are expected to adhere to this Honor Code by adhering to each of the following terms.
- Assigned work:A student will not seek assistance on an assignment if the student has been forbidden to obtain assistance on the assignment by the instructor of the course and/or by the honor code of their school or institution of higher learning.
- Presenting the work of others.The student will present work for review that is the student’s own work and not work that has been plagiarized.
- Acknowledging the contributions of others.When work the student is presenting includes the contribution of others, the student will make every effort to attribute that work to the original author or to seek assistance in doing so.
- Completing the work.The student works with tutors to achieve understanding of the material presented rather than expecting or requesting tutors to complete the assignment or provide answers.
- Students will engage in a respectful manner with each tutor with whom the student is interacting just as the student has the right to expect to be treated respectfully.
Tutor.com is committed to working with all students to provide one-on-one, individualized learning experiences to meet the specific academic needs of each student. We know that the combination of tutors and students working together to achieve understanding within a framework of academic integrity results in abiding student success.