Tailored Online Tutoring Support for Federal Families is Back for the 2023-2024 School Year
As a federal employee, you juggle multiple responsibilities daily. Supporting your child’s education while managing your workload can be challenging. That’s why FEEA is re-introducing our free online tutoring program for the 2023-2024 school year to assist your K-12 students and fellow feds in elevating their academic experience.
About Our Tutoring Program:
- Wide Variety of Subjects and Levels: Whether your child is just starting or preparing for AP exams, we have got it covered.
- Subject Matter Experts: Our partners at Tutor.com boast over 3,500 tutors including certified teachers, college professors, and graduate students.
- Dedicated Test Preparation: Ensure readiness for ACT, PSAT, and SAT with specialized preparatory materials.
- Parent Coaching: Equip yourself with strategies for setting expectations, nurturing motivation and goals, and managing knowledge gaps.
- Resource Library: A plethora of lessons, worksheets, and study guides are at your child’s disposal to foster a comprehensive learning experience.
- Current regular hire federal civilian and postal employees
- Individuals earning a full-time equivalent salary under $85,000 annually
Give your child the academic support they deserve. Let’s work together to pave a path of success. Please be sure to share this program with fellow feds who might benefit from this service.
More from FEEA
Subscribe to FEEA’s Newsletter
The information provided in this piece is for your convenience and informational purposes only and not to be construed as professional advice. FEEA and its coauthors and sponsors are not liable for any losses or damages related to actions or failure to act with regard to the content in this piece.
Would you like to reprint this piece in your agency human resource, federal employee association, or union local newsletter? You can do so at no cost by contacting email@example.com with your request.