Grab one of our selfie signs and snap a shot to submit for our weekly photo challenge!
Ready to go? Click here to submit your photo.
Photo Challenge Instructions:
May 1 – 7: Out & About: Use the spectacular scenes in your area as your backdrop.
May 8 – 14: Sweat Squad: Whether your fitness pal is two or four-legged, huddle up and share a smile!
May 15 – 21: Teams: Gather your squad and capture the moment.
May 22 – 28: In Motion: Have a friend capture a photo or video of you moving in your favorite way.
May 29 – June 6: Memories: Share your favorite photo and memory from the Challenge
- We love to see Feds in Motion gear, like the shirt, medal, sign, or your bib!
- Use portrait mode.
- Send us the highest file and resolution size.
- Identify individuals in your photo, state, and team (if applicable).
- To be eligible for drawings, photos are due on the Sunday ending each week by 8 PM PST.
- Late submissions are always welcome to include in our recaps, but will not be included for weekly drawing.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at email@example.com.
By submitting your photos, you agree to allow FEEA to use them at our discretion, electronically (email, website, social media, etc.) or in print materials, and agree that first names may be used to identify individuals in any photos used.
Contest Rules: The Feds in Motion Photo Contest is open to all registered Feds in Motion Challenge participants. The Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund (FEEA) is not liable for entries not received through the proper channels or received after the deadline. Each week, winners will be selected at random from the entries received through the proper channels by the deadline. FEEA reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the contest rules or is deemed inappropriate. By entering the contest, you agree to these terms and conditions.