Join us for the 2022 Feds In Motion Challenge!
More than 1,300 of you had so much fun walking, biking, swimming, and rolling last spring that we’re doing it again! Get ready for the 2022 Feds In Motion Challenge — 36 days, 36 miles, to celebrate 36 years of Feds Helping Feds at FEEA.
We’ll kick of Public Service Recognition Week (PSRW) starting on May 1 and run through midnight EDT on June 5, 2022. Participants receive:
- T-shirts* (with a choice of men’s or women’s styles!)
- participation medals
- digital bibs
- easy ways to add your mileage anytime and a leaderboard
- digital finisher certificates
- fun digital badges for mileage milestones and fundraising achievements
- special Wellness Wednesday events with prize drawings
- other cool swag
- prizes for top fundraisers
Early birds can register now with a 15%-off discount until February 28. Teams of 5 or more will get an additional discount after the 5th team member registers. Check out our website at feea.org/challenge for all the details!