2022-23 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
It’s National Scholarship Month and FEEA’s 2022-23 merit scholarship program launches today with the opening of our application period. Students can start an application anytime and must submit no later than our deadline: Thursday, March 24, 2022, at 3:00pm EDT.
Eligible students are:
- Children or step-children of federal employees. Student may be a high school senior or already in college and must be under age 25 and unmarried. (Grandchildren are eligible for NARFE, BIG, and PMA-sponsored scholarships only)
- Spouses of federal employees
- Federal employees
- Have an unweighted, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Be in or entering a degree-granting program at an accredited institution;
- Be a full-time student (only feds may be part-time), and;
- Federal employee sponsors must have at least 3 years of service by the application deadline.