CONGRATULATIONS, 2020 FINALISTS!
FEEA is pleased to announce the finalists of its 2020 merit-based scholarship competition. This year, FEEA awarded 221 scholarships, with support from our partners. Selected from just over 2,300 applicants, these students were chosen for their outstanding academic achievements and community engagement. A full list of finalists can be found here: feea.org/2020finalists
The 2020 finalists represent a diverse set of 75 academic majors and more than 175 institutions of higher learning. This year, they also hail from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Jordan, and Turkey. The majority are children of federal employees who serve in 92 federal departments and agencies. Others are grandchildren of retired federal employees and federal employees themselves.
FEEA is especially grateful to the many individual donors who joined the following organizations in sponsoring this year’s competition:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program (BCBS)
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
- Professional Managers Association (PMA)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE)
- The Bill Bransford Fund
- Blacks in Government (BIG)
- The David O. “Doc” and Marion M. Cooke Memorial Fund
- National Council of Social Security Management Associations (NCSSMA)
- The National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE)
- Federal Managers Association (FMA)
The application for the 2021 FEEA Scholarship competition will be released in November 2020.